Almost everyone has a smartphone, but not all mobile apps offer the same hot forex trading features. If you’re looking to buy and sell currency on the move, you must have a top-tier Hot Forex trading app on your phone. The app you choose must have a rich deposit market, low fees, narrow spreads, and easy deposits and withdrawals with the click of a button. Virtually all online hot forex trading platforms offer mobile apps compatible with iOS and Android devices. Before starting, you should learn forex trading. Now, we will explain the best hot forex trading apps.
- Capital – the best hot forex exchange trading app for beginners
It offers a user-friendly hot forex trading app that is perfect for beginners. You can start with a minimum deposit of only $20 or decide to use the demo account feature. The app allows you to do foreign exchange transactions on your phone without risking your funds. There is also a free deposit and withdrawal fee. In addition to FX, Capital also offers CFD markets for stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The payment types supported by this top-class forex trading app include e-wallets, debit cards, credit cards, and bank transfers. FCA and CySEC regulate the app.
- 0% commission on all markets.
- Low spread.
- Thousands of CFD products.
- Spread betting for UK clients.
- Ideal for beginners.
- $20 is the minimum deposit
- Libertex – The popular hot forex trading app that offers zero spread
Libertex is a popular CFD trading site in the fee sector. This is the only hot forex trading app that provides ZERO spreads. This means that there is no gap between the purchase and sale price of the selected hot forex market, which is industry-leading. With the Libertex app, you will pay small fees that vary by pair. You can start your Libertex app account in minutes with a minimum deposit of only $100. The app supports several payment methods, including debit/credit cards, e-wallets, and bank telegrams. The provider of this top rating has been providing foreign exchange trading services for over 20 years, and CySEC regulates it.
- Tight spread CFD trading.
- Highly competitive fees – starting from 0% upwards.
- Good educational resources.
- A long-established broker.
- Compatible with MT4.
- A big choice in the market.
- FXCM – the best hot forex trading app for Argo trading
FXCM is a regulated online broker offering thousands of markets. This includes foreign exchange, stocks, commodities, indices, etc. In the currency sector, this covers dozens of major, minor and exotic pairs. With FXCM, you can trade without paying a fee, so all fees are built into the spread. FXCM particularly likes that it supports Argo trading and FX EA. The platform has its third-party store where you can purchase automated strategies, expert advisors, indicators, trading scripts, and more.
- A lot of currency pairs to trade.
- Choose from several trading platforms, including MT4.
- It supports EAs and FX robots.
- 0% commission on all assets.
- Tight spread.
- You can also trade stocks, cryptos, oil, and gold through CFDs.